Dietary Diaries

The food inspired musings of a culinarily inclined nerd.

Name:
Location: Berkeley, California Bay Area, United States

Berkana signifies rebirth and new beginnings; I have found these in Jesus Christ.

Friday, August 06, 2004

Jupiter's R&B

. . . and by R&B I don't mean "Rhythm and Blues", I mean "Restaurant and Brewery." Tonight, I had dinner there with my "little" from ΑΧΣ. Jupiter's has a wonderful Biergarten, perfect for the wonderful weather we've been having.

We had crabcakes, their wood-fired oven baked calabrese pizza, and a cheesy artichoke focaccia bread, all of which was excellent. The beer was a great complement to the food. If you eat at Jupiter's, try their "red tail" ale, and their pilsner. They are quite a contrast from each other, but both are excellent. There was also live entertainment: a jazz band jammed while we dined. Summer evenings were meant for meals like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home